Monday, July 20, 2009

A little of this & a little of that


This past weekend Grandma Renee' and Grandpa Terry spent the night. It was fun to have them over. We woke up Saturday, had a nice breakfast and got haircuts. It is so nice to have your hairdresser come to you! After naps, the boys (grandpa, daddy and Aaden) headed out for coffee and lunch in Grandpa's big truck. I am told that Aaden loved it, he was able to have the wind rustle his hair and sit up so high! Meanwhile, Grandma Renee' and I went off to get a bathing suite for me. It was fun and productive! I felt kind of naked without Aaden on my hip though, but was relieved to learn upon our arrival home that all was well. The boys pressure washed the front and back and even put Aaden down for a nap. We had an early dinner before they headed home. All-in-all, I think a pretty productive and fun time!


This evening we harvested our first crop of potatoes, pretty exciting. I think I'll make some mashed potatoes or sate' them in butter with dill for dinner tomorrow. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment