Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aaden Adventures

Yesterday was just one of those days, Aaden was bound and determined to get into everything! I was just not fast enough and did not have enough tricks up my sleeves to keep him occupied. I was ever so thankful to have Dad come home and entertain the sweet boy even if it was for just a short time before bed.

Today I was determined to get out of the house. We headed to coffee with my friend Michelle from college early in the morning. It was great to see her and while we skipped our (long) morning nap, Aaden did really well finally drifting off for a 15 minute cat nap while we chatted. It was nice to catch up with an old friend and gave mom more energy to come home and tackle cleaning the house! Now the boy is down for a good long afternoon nap.

Like I said, into everything! He gets in here and gets stuck. Like a fort I guess?

Daddy baby time...ahh!


Happy to sit and be with Daddy!

Oh and watch the kids run by outside.

Our cat napping boy! Last time she saw him he was only 2 weeks old, big change!

1 comment:

  1. Getting out is a must! Good for you! Yes, there just gets to a point that they need boundaries! Keeps a mama busy, that is for sure. Fun to see his smiley face (3rd pic down)-he is usually so serious in his pictures!

    ReplyDelete