I know most of you were aware of the long hours Kristofer has been working the last two months. Thankfully that time has come and gone. That being said, his company met all of their deadlines and are now shipping their newest product line: SkyView!
While I don’t fully understand all that he does, there is tangible evidence of his work on their website. I wanted to take a moment and brag about him. J
The components on the left are from top down: GPS receiver, lithium ion backup battery, inertial measurement module, and engine monitoring module that he designed, built, tested and helped manufacture. A few years ago we had to drive around with the GPS receiver on the top of our car. It now is a workable product.
His brainchild has been the two manuals (user & installation guide ) totaling in 165 page, now posted on their website. http://dynonavionics.com/docs/support_documentation.html.
Thanks for humoring me, just a proud wife!
Be proud! :) and Yay for those long hours being gone!
ReplyDeleteYay for Kris! And yay for you and Aaden getting him through it. :-) Hopefully you can relax into the Christmas season now.
ReplyDelete