I'm not one to give my recommendations lightly, but I'm so excited at the opportunity to get free Christmas cards through Shutterfly. I've been a Shutterfly customer on numerous occasions. Last Christmas I gave family members calendars with their favorite pictures from the year. I've also given my husband a photo album every year on our anniversary. It has been special to reminisce our year together that way.
This year there are so many cards to pick from. I love this one, but can't decide if I love this one more. I've already picked out the family pictures we will be using, now I just have to decide on the perfect card.
Do you know what is best of all!? Any of my blogger friends out there, you have the same opportunity! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010.
Getting excited for the holidays, this just made my life a little easier!
Here's to a little holiday cheer!
No comments:
Post a Comment