Aaden was in awe of everything, it was so fun to watch Christmas through his eyes. From the love of hearing The Hallelujah chorus and candles in church to the lights on the tree and loving butterhorns! My mom made a beautiful prime rib and ham with all the fixings and my grandparents joined us for dinner. The rest of the week was spent visiting with friends and family and (praise God) a wonderful cardiac check-up for my brother.
And to top it all off we arrived home to several inches of snow and Kristofer still has four days off!
Here are a few pictures from our trip (happy to report that I got Lightroom for Christmas so am excited to have made a few edits before posting)!
Christmas Eve PJs
Butterhorn breakfast
Our Christmas pup!
I got a sewing machine!!!
And the boots I wanted, horray!


















Glad you had such a wonderful time, and glad to hear good news on the cardiac check in!
ReplyDelete