Anticipation for baby brother at the last appointment with our midwives before he came
Ali, the midwife who helped with Aaden's labor.
Minutes after entering the world!
We did it!!
The midwives arrived and immediately began checking us out. Such great care!
8lbs!
Getting his check-up, all systems go!
The first few sun rays of a spectacular day!
Baby Catcher & proud Dad!
Meet Aunt Lacey!
So happy he's here!
Big brother meeting and loving on Owen. First thing Aaden said was "Who is that boy"? :)
Happy 0 Birthday sweet Owen Philip!


















These photos are such a treasure! I am glad you have them!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, you all! What an amazing story! If you had asked me our senior year who the guy in our class would be to catch his baby, I don't think I would have picked Kris! Ha! Way to go! Sarah, what an incredible experience and gorgeous baby boy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect beginning! Way to go Megan on the pics:)!!
ReplyDelete