Tuesday, November 1, 2011

8 Weeks

Owen is nearly 2 months!? He has his check-up next week, so we'll see how much he's grown. I'm pretty sure he is trying to reach his brother's weight of 14lbs because he's back down to eating every two hours and only 3 hour stretches at night (this from 5-6 stretches). I'm pretty tired, but happy he's so healthy. One significant difference lately is that he is ALL smiles and coos. His awake times are usually 2+ hours and if he's fed, he's happy!

I was able to snap a few pictures of our jovial boy this morning while he chatted with his big brother:



 This was my favorite outfit on Aaden, so glad to be able to get more use out it on another sweet boy!




2 comments:

  1. That is definitely our HAPPY OWEE! He is so giving with those smiles and coos! Love, love, love. Aaden is such a good big brother. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing boys can sure make for tired mamas! I love stripes on boys! Cute boys you have!

    ReplyDelete