Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine

Valentines Day has never been a big holiday around here. I figured now that Aaden is a little older and loves to do art projects, it was time to do more than just have a card for him. My Mom was always awesome at Valentines Day for us kids, so I wanted to do some of the same traditions. To start, I decorated our mantel with hand-made heart garlands and a Bible verse that reminds us of God's love for us. Today, we made and sent valentines to our family. I snapped a quick picture, because Aaden was so cute and kissed the "lip" stamp.

 The concentration!
 Oops, you mean I was supposed to put it on the paper!? :)


This year, I have 3 valentines. Love my boys!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, my silly Valentine. Leave it to Aaden to kiss the lips stamper :)! Love him.I just LOVE Owee down there reading the book with the boys. He is so engaged in life. I adore the video of Owee smiling at Dad. He is indeed a silly grandson.

    ReplyDelete