Thursday, August 30, 2012

Owen

This kid stole my heart from the moment he arrived...well the moment he came rushing into this world before anyone could be here to catch him. When it was just me, Kristofer and him. Still rather unbelievable a year later.

We have one year pictures coming -- so I will do a more formal ONE post, but thought I'd start the week prior to his birthday with a post dedicated to him.

Here's a series of photos I took a few weeks back of him discovering the Little Tykes car. I thought it was quintessential Owen.









 Had to add these from today too...boys and dirt!




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has almost been a year already! He is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cute pictures of Owee!!! I love the chubby legs one so much. Happy birthday Owen. Your Great Aunti loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete