Tuesday, November 3, 2009

8th tooth and...

Well I got home today after a long day at work and find that my boy has cut another tooth. I should be used to this by now, seeing as how it is his 8th! I just continue to be amazed by how I miss so much of him growing and developing, being gone all day. Then I realize that my dear husband is missing so much more. Once again he is at work LATE, the last one there 6 nights a week.

We are thankful for the amazing care givers that love and watch our son. Having my brother and mother-in-law at home with Aaden is such a comfort and relief. But...wouldn't it be nice to be together as a family for more than a few hours on Sunday!? Wishful thinking.

....thankful for our jobs.

I'll get to posting more pictures of Aaden's birthday and his latest adventures with new & fun toys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment