It is going to be a quiet few days for The Dobelstein Daily. This weekend Aaden and I went to Portland for my cousin's wedding. We got to see lots of family and enjoy the company of my immediate family. Unfortunately, while we were away Kristofer had to keep working and in the meantime got really sick. He's now quarantined at home until Friday. Rather than risk exposure to his illness Aaden and I have decided to stay in Portland for the week. Thankfully there is a holiday on Wednesday, so I won't miss too much work.
God's blessing in disguise - I get to be with Aaden for a week unexpectedly. An answer to prayer from the post below.
We will miss seeing Kristofer and look forward to him getting better ASAP. I am wishing I could be there to support and care for him - thank goodness for Skype video and Safeway online's at home delivery as I can still grocery shop for him!
Prayers for a speedy recovery, it's a pretty icky flu. :( but glad you get to spend some extra time with Aaden boy. How swwet, still grocery shopping for him :)
ReplyDelete