Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy 18 Months!

Can't believe that our boy is 18 months today! He's such a big boy, even learned how to say "pretty" today. Pretty flowers, pretty pictures, pretty, pretty!

In other news - Aaden and I have been down in Portland taking care of my mom as she recovers from knee surgery. I was able to get some work done for SPU then we headed off to see my good friend Denee'. She's moments away from having her first baby, so it was nice to catch up with her before the baby comes!

We then headed to my grandparents house to cook them dinner. Aaden even sat at the dinner table like a big 18 month old boy, great fun!







4 comments:

  1. Fun!! This was right about the age Coleson started eating at the table & using lidless cupps (at the table), too. Such a big boy! Happy 18 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denee looks adorable!
    I can't believe Aaden is 18 months already...which means its just around the corner for Finny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I hope Gramma's recovery is quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...I just love all you wonderful mommies! Sarah, you're a great daughter in addition to being an awesome mom. I can't believe it was a year and a half ago that you had Aaden!

    ReplyDelete