Tuesday evening I was sitting on the couch with Aaden when I asked him to go and get a book to read. He slid down off the couch and giggled. I said "go and get a book to read". Thinking he'd go to the toy basket around the corner and get one. Instead he ran to the stairs, climbed up them and continued into his room. I was convinced he'd loose his concentration and forget. I heard him on the monitor saying "woof woof" and giggling some more. A few moments later he was sliding down the stairs with his favorite book "The Pet I'll Get". It has a big doggy on the front cover. He was so proud as he walked over and handed me the book to read. "See Mom I got a book"!
That being said, his favorite place is here...
in his room with all of his books. Would make my librarian grandmother very proud!
Yay for books!! What a sweet way to spend time with your boy.
ReplyDeleteOh, Grandson Nana loves the back of your little head.
ReplyDelete