Friday, July 9, 2010

Keeping Cool

We've had a great time playing with friends the last few days. The heat has been great as we were able to play in our friends' new kid pool and go to the splash park with other friends. Aaden is becoming quite the water baby. So much so that I've put up our pool in the backyard for an after dinner dip to cool off. He loves running around in his diaper and splashing. By the end of the way we've got one tired boy!


 Having fun and sharing
 Bright sun!
 Have to do a few upright rows
 Wow, Popsicles are yummy!
 Kissing the backyard gnome. 
 Running like a BIG boy!
 So happy to be in the pool!
 Where did my baby go?
 Content to sit in his stroller and eat crackers & kiss baby Heidi
 Sweet Lacey
 I'm going to give it a go!
I think I'm good, I'll come back for some more crackers now

No comments:

Post a Comment