Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our Week

Last week we were so excited to have Gramma Nee'Nee' at our house for a few days. She spent quality time playing, cuddling, reading with the boys and she and I watched Downton Abbey. Grampa Terry joined us over the weekend too. The boys loved having their grandparents here for 4 days of fun. Kristofer and I always enjoy having family around and the extra hands made it so we could go to the gym together one evening!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:




 The built a really cool city next to the picture of Seattle. Aaden was intrigued by the skyline and asked lots of questions about the Space Needle and how it worked.

I've moved all of the toys to the corner behind our couch (out of the way)! And the neat thing is, they love to hangout back there and play in parallel. Owen loves watching his brother.

An extra special treat to top the weekend off - a visit from Unkie and Auntie Megan:





No comments:

Post a Comment